Children and families looking to explore sports and recreation opportunities in Niagara Falls can find a wealth of information in one place, with the City of Niagara Falls Recreation and Culture Department hosting a Sports Fair and recreation at the MacBain Community Center on Saturday, April 23. .
The event, which will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the center at 7150 Montrose Rd., will feature 25 different clubs, entities or associations.
The city said in a press release that it was a “one-stop shop” for families to experience activities such as dance, football, baseball, rowing, gymnastics and martial arts. .
The event is free and registration is not required.
Participating organizations and entities include:
2835 Royal Canadian Army Cadets
• Niagara Athletics;
• Autism Ontario – Niagara Chapter;
• Falls BMX Park;
• Happy Feet Dance;
• Jeong Family Taekwondo – Niagara Falls;
• MacBain Community Centre;
• Mama Bear Wellness;
• Niagara Mace;
• Niagara Cricket Academy;
• Niagara Falls Curling Club;
• Niagara Falls Lightning Gymnastics Club;
• Niagara Falls Minor Hockey Association;
• Niagara Falls Public Library;
• Niagara Falls Red Raiders;
• Niagara Falls Ringette Association;
• Niagara Falls Soccer Club;
• Niagara Regional Minor Football Association;
• Lions of the Niagara River;
• Niagara Robotics;
• Niagara Rugby;
• Niagara United Soccer Club;
• ProKids – YMCA of Niagara;
• Scorpions Niagara Cheerleaders;
• Sportball Niagara;
• The Martial Arts Center;
• Karate Tiger’s Lair;
• Wendy Leard School of Dance;
• YMCA of Niagara Falls;
• Area 9 stock.